Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Two packages? FOR ME?

Look at what came in the mail yesterday...


Okay, yet again, my picture does not do the yarn justice, but is a beautiful, vibrant yarn with shades of pink/rose. It is so luxurious!

And here is the rest of my One Skein Secret Pal package. A notepad with a super thoughtful note, a pink pen that says Spoiled (clearly my pal knows me well), a sheep shaped soap, a pattern that looks really cute, a lovely card, and the second best thing aside from the yarn....a generous bag of caramel corn the cutest little box. It was delicious, I finished eating it tonight...for supper! :) Well, that wasn't all I had for dinner, but just about.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, SECRET YARN FAERIE! IT IS PERFECT! ;)

And that wasn't all of the fibre excitment in the McKenney-Markle household last night. Oh no! My package from Knit Picks also came. I ordered the yarn and pattern to make the Florida bag. Doesn't the yarn look yummy? I am using Shine right now to make the Honeymoon Cami and I love the texture and the way it knits up, so I am looking forward to using the Shine Worsted for this project.



Other good news. My entrance interview to the Master of Science in Human Resources Management program went very well. I anticipate that I will be accepted as a non-matriculate student to start in the second summer session, which is FABULOUS! I could be a student again in a matter of two weeks! I will know more next week, the acceptance committee has to review my application and stuff, but I have a very good feeling. The program director pretty much said I was in. WOHOO!

Alright, must go and fondle my yarn now and try to go to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home