Thursday, June 29, 2006

A cut above

I'm missing Knit Knite. Why? Good question...a combination of things. Got out of work late, had to run some errands, feeling not quite 100% today...I just needed to come home and put on my jammies and get comfortable.

So I decided yesterday that I need bangs again. I have been trying to grow them out and I just couldn't take it anymore. I went to have them cut at lunch time at the mall, but the girl didn't cut them short enough. So then I decided to cut them shorter myself....I have never done that before, and I probably won't again. I feel like they are a little short, but they will grow. QUICKLY I hope.

So I had my first class last night. I think it's going to be really good. There are only 12 of us, so it's a nice, intimate class. Everyone seems reall nice too.

We're starting to get ready for the weekend....just one more day to go...I promise I'll post a big blog with lots of pics when we get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home