Saturday, May 27, 2006

Knitters Tea Swap...I missed it! GAH!

I was reading on my friend Lynne's blog about the Knitters Tea Swap and this is one swap that I wish I could have been part of. I desperately hope there is a part two.

You see, I am a tea junkie. And you already know that I yearn for yarn, so really, a Knitters Tea Swap is the ideal swap for me. Here is a pic of my messy tea shelf....it is almost full! I was part of a Tea of the Month for a whole year (last year), which was great...I got a package of loose tea in the mail every month. But that shop is in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada so I neglected to sign up for another year. But I would definitely do it again.

The rest of my kitchen has a tea theme too. I didn't take pics of everything, but here is my cookie jar that I got as a wedding shower present, and a little tea light my girlfriend Ashley got me.


All along the top of my cupboards I have a teapot collection...most of them are $5.00 yard sale or Sally Ann finds, but the one of the left was lovingly made by my friend Anna. She is a very talented potter. Isn't it gorgeous?


I also have a 2006 teapot calendar in my kitchen, as well as two pictures of teapots that my SIL gave me for Christmas a couple of years ago. It's funny how this theme really fell into place, and then I cultivated it by getting more pieces to go.

So please, who ever is coordinating the Knitters Tea Swap, please do another! I am meant to be a part of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home